Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The attitude of Society today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The attitude of Society today   Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Quite true, but other "man" can live in harmony, notice it is mostly american people who are very corrupted.

{Leo/*L*|Tsukiyo\Loopy #28} "Every Gift is a curse and every Curse is a gift"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The attitude of Society today   Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 pm

because man is corrupt by nature we are greedy and have that a "fend for our selves" mentality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The attitude of Society today   Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 am

.TBP.LilBizzy wrote:
LeoTsukiyo wrote:
Yes as stated in customs i told you the way things used to be, a while ago, perhaps when my grandfather was a child... yet now the worlds attitude has changed... in america robberies are all too common, and yet in canada... can you believe that people do not lock thier doors? kinda crazy is it not? That level of trust...? Now in america things are mostly murder and assualt, theft and robbery.... people do nothing but stare others down, no friendly hello or smiles. Now it is like people do not care. Why is this can someone answer me, no not a short base reason, and in depth discussion here. consider this my verbal assualt on humans today.

I Hate To Say It,But When You Really Think About It,All This Power Got To The Governments Head,Our World Is Rotting

I am very aware of this and it is quite tragic, but society itself is corrupted from its core

{Leo/*L*|Tsukiyo\Loopy #28} "Every Gift is a curse and every Curse is a gift"
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The attitude of Society today   Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:11 pm

LeoTsukiyo wrote:
Yes as stated in customs i told you the way things used to be, a while ago, perhaps when my grandfather was a child... yet now the worlds attitude has changed... in america robberies are all too common, and yet in canada... can you believe that people do not lock thier doors? kinda crazy is it not? That level of trust...? Now in america things are mostly murder and assualt, theft and robbery.... people do nothing but stare others down, no friendly hello or smiles. Now it is like people do not care. Why is this can someone answer me, no not a short base reason, and in depth discussion here. consider this my verbal assualt on humans today.

I Hate To Say It,But When You Really Think About It,All This Power Got To The Governments Head,Our World Is Rotting
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/gearfreid
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The attitude of Society today   Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attitude of Society today   

Back to top Go down

The attitude of Society today
Page 1 of 1